I enjoy talking on artificial intelligence and impact they will have across industries and society. We are living in an exciting time where rapid changes in AI, combined with increasing data and complimentary technology will have a radical impact.
Any audience should leave better informed, with new ideas and excited for the future. While some of the technology behind AI is complex, I believe that the
I think it is important to call out hype around the technology, companies who are misrepresenting what they’re doing and undesirable social impact especially when it comes to misuse of data and algorithmic bias.
Shaping a talk or conversation to match any audience is no problem.
Here is a brief list of some of the more commercial talks I have given.
- NASDAQ, Outside Insight, NYC. “Current and Future AI.”
- United Nations, AI Camp, NYC. “The Coming Dangers of AI.”
- FastCo Innovation Festival, Fast Company and Deutsch, NYC. “Does AI Need A Soul?”
- Microsoft HQ, NYC. “Disruptive Technologists Goes Artificial.”
- Raymond James, Orlando. “AI and the Future of Finance.”
- Beryl Elites Alternative Investments Conference, NYC. “Big Data and Real Estate”
- Advanced Manufacturing. “AI: Unpacking the Hype vs. Reality”
- AI With The Best, Global Conference. “Building An AI Insurance Company.”
- Pacific Design, LA. “Leveraging the Power of ML in Your Manufacturing Environment.”
- Disruptive Technologies, NYC. “Digital Preservation, Privacy and Protocols in Blockchain.”
- Global AI, Amsterdam. “Coming AI Disruption.”
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!